Monday, March 31, 2008

Smile!

Yesterday E. was a good sport and consented to let me do a photoshoot:) Here are just a few of the pics...they all turned out so beautiful...thanks E.!!!










Thanks Diana for taking this one!

6 comments:

Loni said...

What a cool back drop. Erin is beautiful. I'm so glad you are friends. Great pictures Rach.

Em said...

WHO R THOSE CUTIES????

CUTE!!

Luv u!

heidi said...

Oh this is so exciting!! I think you should get a cute logo to put on your pictures for when they are just on your site. You are so cute!

Rach said...

I agree Heidi!! Do you have any great ideas or know how to do that?

Claire said...

I love how you can portray their personality in the pictures. Not many photographers can do that very well.

Jodi said...

Great pictures Rach! We are coming doen that way for Spring break - we shloud get in touh and have you take our family picture! Email me and let me know whta your prices are and if you have any time between the 14th and the 17th.