We got to spend some time with our cute little cousin today. And, you know me...I can't pass up a picture opportunity! She is such a cutie and so happy!!
The sister photo shoots are adorable. You also did a great job on the kids. We will have to do some photo fun this summer while I am there. I am having fun taking photos too. Not quite as good as you yet. Love you!
3 comments:
WOW. You're really good. I would love to frame all of those, do you have them saved in your camera? You can babysit anytime you want....
The sister photo shoots are adorable. You also did a great job on the kids. We will have to do some photo fun this summer while I am there. I am having fun taking photos too. Not quite as good as you yet. Love you!
did you get my email about the appointment?? :)
Post a Comment