the SMALL things are the BIG things
Cute, cute, cute!! hey, i think emily asked me for my email, so if you could let her know it's brattylynn@hotmail.com i would apriciate it, thanks!Jess
You have a beautiful family! Inside and out! I love you guys!
I'm sorry, I don't think I recall giving permission for these little girls to grow up. They both look AMAZING and absolutely beautiful!
Wow Rach! i am very impressed. We are definitely hiring you for our bowling team pictures. Very nice compositions in these pics. Awesome job.
Oh, my goodness! They are beautiful photos! You have great models to pose for you and you are an amazing photograper! lots of love to you!
Oh, my goodness! You have beautiful models to pose for you and you are an amazing photograper! love you lots
wow rach, your pretty professional
i love the black and white pic of kaylee!! she is a model...but so is em! wow they should go into the model adency!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!! hey, i think emily asked me for my email, so if you could let her know it's brattylynn@hotmail.com i would apriciate it, thanks!
Jess
You have a beautiful family! Inside and out! I love you guys!
I'm sorry, I don't think I recall giving permission for these little girls to grow up. They both look AMAZING and absolutely beautiful!
Wow Rach! i am very impressed. We are definitely hiring you for our bowling team pictures. Very nice compositions in these pics. Awesome job.
Oh, my goodness! They are beautiful photos! You have great models to pose for you and you are an amazing photograper! lots of love to you!
Oh, my goodness! You have beautiful models to pose for you and you are an amazing photograper! love you lots
wow rach, your pretty professional
i love the black and white pic of kaylee!! she is a model...but so is em! wow they should go into the model adency!!
Post a Comment