the SMALL things are the BIG things
I am of no use, LOL! I think they all look great. I'm trying to pick a favorite, but I can't. I say use them all ;)Great shot BTW!
i think they are all great, i love the first one though. it's really old fashion-like.i love it all. :D
I say the first or the last one.
Em says the first 2.Kayley says the first one.I vote the first one. Awesome!
my vote is for the last and first ones as well.
I like the last one.
They are all good. I like real life coloring in the last one best.Norma
I like them all but the first one is my favorite
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am of no use, LOL! I think they all look great. I'm trying to pick a favorite, but I can't. I say use them all ;)
Great shot BTW!
i think they are all great, i love the first one though. it's really old fashion-like.
i love it all. :D
I say the first or the last one.
Em says the first 2.
Kayley says the first one.
I vote the first one.
Awesome!
my vote is for the last and first ones as well.
I like the last one.
They are all good. I like real life coloring in the last one best.
Norma
I like them all but the first one is my favorite
Post a Comment