H & T's wedding was beautiful, and we took so many pictures! I was lucky enough to be able to observe the "official" wedding photographer, and learn from her. These are a few shots from my camera. Hopefully I will be able to put more on later. Congratulations H & T! Love you!!!
I love these pics. I commented earlier, but I guess it didn't post. You have such a creative eye. Maybe someday we could trade for a while. That would be grand.
4 comments:
Aren't weddings wonderful. Someday Rach...Someday. "Your photography is wonderful. I love to see the ideas behind the pictures. you are great!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! keep them coming!! :)
I love these pics. I commented earlier, but I guess it didn't post. You have such a creative eye. Maybe someday we could trade for a while. That would be grand.
You did such an amazing job with our wedding! I would recommend you to EVERYONE!!!
Post a Comment