the SMALL things are the BIG things
I like the color brighter, and the fresh and colorful one!! I love them all!!! Lots of Love!!
Vintage, or Vintage B+W :)
Feeling Blue was kind a neat. I liked the black and white one as well. How could you go wrong with a face like that?
I like all of them because they are of me!!!!! Love you lots!!!!!!!
For this specific picture, I really like the Vintage BW!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the color brighter, and the fresh and colorful one!! I love them all!!! Lots of Love!!
Vintage, or Vintage B+W :)
Feeling Blue was kind a neat. I liked the black and white one as well. How could you go wrong with a face like that?
I like all of them because they are of me!!!!! Love you lots!!!!!!!
For this specific picture, I really like the Vintage BW!
Post a Comment