I love the third picture down on this post. Rach you do such a great job. What a talent you have. Mariah was way excited to see herself on your website blog, so was I. The kids loved it. So that just means we will have to do it again real soon. I'm thinking end of summer this time.
4 comments:
rachel! i can't wait to see the rest of these, i'm so happy with how they turned out!! thank you SO much!
My favorite one is the very last one! I took a photo like that of my best friend and I. They're all awesome!
P.S. I'm Sara's friend. :)
You are so great!! You are a pro!! Great Job!
I love the third picture down on this post. Rach you do such a great job. What a talent you have. Mariah was way excited to see herself on your website blog, so was I. The kids loved it. So that just means we will have to do it again real soon. I'm thinking end of summer this time.
Post a Comment